CAMO BLOCK is a lightweight, heavy-duty replacement for concrete deck blocks. Weighing only 2.16lbs but load-rated to support over 1800lbs, CAMO BLOCK is an easy-to-carry deck foundation that also nests together for easy transport. Whether you're building a freestanding deck, walkway, shed, or other exterior structure, the versatile CAMO BLOCK is the right foundation for the job. BLOCK accepts 4x4 or 6x6 wood posts and 2x4, 2x6, or 2x8 wood joists or 2 in. metal joists. That means installation is as easy as placing your BLOCKS, setting your joists or posts, and building. CAMO BLOCK was designed to hold up to the harshest environments and is even Canada cold-weather approved to resist frost heave. BLOCK manufacturing uses a UV protectant so it won't chip, crack, or corrode under sun, rain, cold, snow, and ice, and it's made from a Polyolefin material that also resists mold growth. Additionally, BLOCK was engineered with vents and drains that keep water away from the joists and posts, protecting them from sitting in pooled water, which can deteriorate the life of the support.
- 30 year warranty
- Load-rated to support over 1800lbs
- For low profile decks 5-1/2 in. up to 5 ft.* *See local codes for details
- Made from recycled material and can be recycled at end of life
- 18X lighter than concrete deck blocks (1 CAMO BLOCK weighs 2.16lbs)
- BLOCKS nest together for easy transport in any vehicle and simple unloading onto your jobsite